Monday, February 23, 2009

Almost late for class...

Guess what...I woke up late today. I heard my alarm ringing but i ignored it. After sometime i woke up n realise that i am late. It was already 8.30 a.m. So, i took a quick shower and did things fast so that i could catch the last van which was at 8.45.

I just pull what ever shirt i could reach from the locker and got dressed. Then i heard the driver of the van horning but unfortunately by the time i went out it was gone. It was about 8.40 that time so i thought maybe there will be another van as the last van normally only leave at 8.45. but i was not so relaxed as there was no one else waiting for the van. However, i still waited for 5 minutes but i was unlucky. I had 10 minutes to walk to college and it was impossible to reach college in 10 mins no matter how fast i walk. Hmm.. but if i ran i could have make it i think. Hmm but i am not sure about it.

Back to the story... I started to walk and suddenly there was an angle who ask me whether i want a lift or not. It was Aizat my classmate. He was like an angle who came and save me on time. So, i was not late for class and it was all because of my kind-hearted friend. I am very thankful to him. He was the hero of the day..heheheh.

1 comment:

  1. ish ish.. next time put your alarm early.. and sleep early at night...by the way did u treat him o somethng to thank him??

    ReplyDelete